Publisher: WetFeet 2009 | 56 pages | ISBN: 1582078823 | PDF | 1.4 MB
Looking for a top-notch consulting and technology services firm with a youthful culture and a high-end client roster? You'll find that and more at Accenture. Insiders say working at Accenture offers the distinct pleasure of working with the best minds in the business, and that having the Accenture name on your resume opens countless doors. Hiring is competitive here, and once you're in you'll be expected to work hard, but if you aspire to be involved in projects for the Fortune 500 and other high-visibility companies, Accenture is the place to be.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to explore:
• How Accenture stacks up against the competition.
• What the typical responsibilities are and what day-to-day life is like for analysts and consultants.
• What employees love most and like least about working at Accenture.
• How the firm is organized, from top to bottom.
• Detailed information about the workplace at Accenture, including lifestyle, hours, culture, compensation, travel, and
• What the recruiting process entails and what recruiters are looking for, with tips from Accenture insiders to help you ace your interviews.
>>If YoU WaNt MoRe - WeLcOmE tO mY AH BlOg!<<
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.