Ace your interview! the WetFeet insider guide to interviewing - 2nd Edition
Publisher: WetFeet 2008 | 93 Pages | ISBN: 1582078394 | PDF | 2.4 MB
Interviewing is the most important job-seeking skill and the one barrier that every job seeker must face before getting hired. But it doesn't have to be a harrowing experience. At its core, a job interview is really just a specific kind of conversation. This book, complete with sample interview scripts and workbooks, will help you make the preparations necessary to keep that conversation focused, productive, and pleasant, so that you can keep your wits about you even when the stakes seem alarmingly high.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn
* What employers are really getting at when they ask certain questions.
* Tips for interpreting job descriptions.
* What you need to know-about yourself, about the position, and about the organization-to excel in an interview.
* The fundamentals of interview success, from how to dress to how to answer the most commonly asked questions.
* The ins and outs of the basic interview types.
* Insider tips for answering difficult questions, emphasizing your strengths, and concluding the interview gracefully.
* Strategies for following up and staying top of mind with hiring managers.
>>If YoU WaNt MoRe - WeLcOmE tO mY AH BlOg!<<
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.