Rachad Antonius, "Interpreting Quantitative Data with SPSS"
Sage Publications Ltd | 2003 | ISBN: 0761973990 | 306 pages | PDF | 2,2 MB
By focusing on the use of SPSS as a tool to doing social research - and not the `be all and end all' to the research problem - this book will be an invaluable resource for students learning about descriptive statistics and some topics in inferential statistics for the first time. It will provide students with a range of tools to help interpret data in the context of their research and to be appropriately selective in the choice of methods for handling data.
Through its many features, concise content and overall clarity of writing this should be popular for students in a range of disciplines. It clearly explains the range of statistical techniques and their common applications and offers a useful evaluation of the context in which they should be applied.
Key features of the book include:
- 14 SPSS lab sessions which demonstrate how SPSS can be used in the practical research context
- Sets of exercises and `real-life' examples in each chapter to aid teaching and learning
- Offers a step-by-step guide to help students successfully integrate these examples in a descriptive written report
- Lists of key terms and further reading to enhance student's understanding of the subject
- User-friendly and accessible penetration throughout
- Suggested exercises and answers will be available from the author's own webpage on publication. Please visit the link below.
NO MIRRORS according to the rules
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.