Javier Tusell - Spain: From Dictatorship to Democracy, 1939 to the Present
Wiley-Blackwell | 2007 | ISBN: 0631206159 | Pages: 504 | PDF | 5.17 MB
This comprehensive survey of Spain's history looks at the major political, social, and economic changes that took place from the end of the Civil War to the beginning of the twenty-first century.
* A thorough introduction to post-Civil War Spain, from its development under Franco and subsequent transition to democracy up to the present day
* Tusell was a celebrated public figure and historian. During his lifetime he negotiated the return to Spain of Picasso's Guernica, was elected UCD councillor for Madrid, and became a respected media commentator before his untimely death in 2005
* Includes a biography and political assessment of Francisco Franco
* Covers a number of pertinent topics, including fascism, isolationism, political opposition, economic development, decolonization, terrorism, foreign policy, and democracy
* Provides a context for understanding the continuing tensions between democracy and terrorism, including the effects of the 2004 Madrid Bombings
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.