Kristin R. Woolever, "Writing for the Technical Professions, 4th Edition"
Longman | 2007-07-08 | ISBN: 0321477472 | 528 pages | PDF | 19,2 MB
Revered for its attention to the real-world context in which technical writing is carried out, Writing for the Technical Professions provides the reader with accessible, concise, and applicable advice for composing technical documents and functioning in the contemporary workplace. Writing for the Technical Professions emphasizes problem-solving techniques for communication situations that technical professionals encounter every day.
How the fourth edition is effective in shaping technical professionals
* New and varied sample documents cover a broader scope of disciplines and professional fields.
* A new chapter (Chapter 17) on communicating globally explores the challenges of working in a global context, as most technical communicators must now do.
* Coverage of the electronic workplace has been expanded reflect the growing dependence on electronic media.
* “Community Action Projects” provide suggestions for how readers can develop real projects in their local communities.
* Task-oriented strategies for real-world situations further develop the author’s problem-solving emphasis.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.