Mark Warda "Incorporate in Nevada from Any State, 2E (Legal Survival Guides)"
Sphinx Publishing | 2008 | ISBN: 1572486627 | 336 pages | PDF | 7,2 MB
Simplify the START-UP PROCESS
Forming a new business can be one of the most exciting things you ever do - as well as one of the most overwhelming. If you form your new corporation in Nevada, you can take advantage of several tax breaks they offer businesspeople no matter where they are actually located. To ensure the future success of your enterprise, take the time to properly establish yourself from the start. Let Incorporate in Nevada from any State help you start your dream corporation headache-and-hassle-free.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Develop a complete business plan
- Register your business with state authorities
- Establish a property tax-payment system
- Save money by going it alone or working with a lawyer
READY-RE -TO-GO FORMS with Step-by-Step Instructions
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO:
- Create a brand-new business
- Avoid problems with the IRS
- Hire employees
- Comply with current state and federal regulations
- And much more
"Their legal survival guides are dynamite and very readable."
- Small Business Opportunities
":Explaining the way the law works."
- Daily Herald
":Sphinx [legal guides] are staples of legal how-to collections."
- Library Journal
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.