Kurt Wagner, Debbie Schell, Richard Schell, "Become a U.S. Citizen"
Sphinx Publishing | 2007-05-01 | ISBN: 1572485973 | 176 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
Passing the U.S. citizenship examination is no easy task. However, the actual test is just one aspect of the entire process of becoming a U.S. citizen. Understanding the complete process, from start to finish, is the true key of achieving your dream. Become a U.S. Citizen can help turn that dream into a reality.
Focusing on the many paths to citizenship, it guides you through the entire process and helps cut the time it takes to become a citizen. This important resource gives you everything you need to successfully understand each of the steps toward achieving citizenship.
- The required forms with instructions for completing them correctly
- The back-up documentation required to support your application
- The examination for citizenship with tips for scoring higher
- The English language requirement--what you really need to know
- The interview--how to say what you want to say, and not what you don't
- Plus, common problems and how to avoid them
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.