Stephen L. Isaacs, James R. Knickman "Generalist Medicine and the U.S. Health System"
Jossey-Bass | 2004-04-16 | ISBN: 0787972452 | 704 pages | PDF | 2 MB
This comprehensive resource illuminates the past, present, and future of generalist medicine. Generalist Medicine and U.S. Health Policy contains new contributions from preeminent authorities and a selection of groundbreaking articles and reports from the past forty years. Generalist Medicine and U.S. Health Policy covers a broad range of topics that
• Examines the current challenges of primary care and generalist medicine
• Offers a chronological history of the growth of generalist medicine since the 1950s
• Reviews the models of care on which generalist medicine is based
• Analyzes the growth of three disciplinesgeneral internists, family physicians, and pediatricians
• Looks at the supply and distribution of generalist physicians
• Discusses the education and training of generalist physicians
• Reports on the cost and quality of the care provided by generalist versus specialists
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.