Andrea Barnes "The Handbook of Women, Psychology, and the Law"
Jossey-Bass | 480 | ISBN: 0787970603 | pages | PDF | 2 MB
The Handbook of Women, Psychology, and the Law is a groundbreaking book that presents legal and psychological perspectives on how society has responded to the most vital (and often controversial) contemporary women's issues. The Handbook covers such important topics as abortion, rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment, employment discrimination, divorce, poverty, welfare, and mental health. Written by experts in the fields of jurisprudence, clinical psychology, feminist psychology, ethics, and public policy, this essential volume shows how crucial social issues have effected civil and criminal law. This comprehensive resource
• Describes the evolution of gender-related legal decisions
• Explores sexual harassment in the workplace from both the individual’s and the organization’s viewpoints
• Explains the “invisible” aspect of women’s contributions to the workplace
• Describes the ambivalence of the courts in cases involving pregnant employees
• Presents an update of the psychological and legal sides of abortion
• Reports on the gender gap in health insurance coverage
• Offers a cross-cultural overview of women and depression
• Explores recent legal interventions for incarcerated women who killed their batterers
• Gives an analysis of rape from an international perspective and explores the use of rape as a weapon of war
No Mirror(s) Please!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.