Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006-03-16 | ISBN 0750680008 | Pages: 440 | PDF | 1.5 MB
Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts addresses the contemporary problems faced by managers in dealing with people, organizations and managing change in a theoretically-informed and practical way. This textbook is a contemporary and relevant alternative to the standard works that cover material on Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management because it approaches people management from the perspective of managers and aspiring managers.
The book has an international orientation and many of the cases and examples in the book reflect this. It addresses the problems that managers face in managing people in old and new economy organisations and is interdisciplinary in its approach, including contributions from management, organisational behaviour, HRM, strategy, marketing and reputation management, and technology. This text meets the requirements of managers, leaders and students in managing people in contemporary and changing contexts.
Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts offers:
* a contemporary and relevant edge with an original structure
* awareness of international and current trends and up-to-the-minute detail.
* cases based on original research and consulting experience
* new material on the role of management and leadership, technology and reputation management, and covers much of the material for CIPDs core management standards
* material that has been tested with managers and students in Europe, the USA and Asia
* a website on
* Addresses the contemporary problems faced by managers in dealing with people, organisations and managing change in a rigorous and practical way.
* The book has a contemporary and relevant edge to it with an original structure and consistent awareness of current trends
* Covers the CIPDs core management standards and the author is seeking accreditation/exemption from them.
Please follow the rules - No Mirrors
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.