MBA, Lita Epstein, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Social Security and Medicare, 2nd Edition"
Alpha | 2006-06-06 | ISBN: 1592575196 | 352 pages | PDF | 1,8 MB
Get it while you can …
Complex, ever-changing, and controversial, the future of our current system of Social Security and Medicare is uncertain. This indispensable guide explains the proposed changes and current status of these important social programs. Completely revised to incorporate changes to compensation scales and survivor benefits, and with an expanded section on Medicare and the new drug programs, this book is the most up-to-date overview of Social Security and Medicare currently available.
• Revised and updated with the latest 2006 statistics on income scales and cost of living; such Social Security Benefits as survivor benefits and disability payments; tax codes; and more
• Completely new chapters on Medicare, the Medicare Drug Programs, and the current political climate and proposed changes
• Completely revised section on resources
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
2. Networking For Dummies
3. XML For Dummies
4. SQL for Dummies
5. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
6. Google Docs 4 Everyone
7. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
8. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
9. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
10. Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.