G. Wiecko, "Fundamentals of Tropical Turf Management"
CABI | 2006-08-10 | ISBN: 1845930304 | 208 pages | PDF | 5,6 MB
Turf-grasses are plants of the family Poaceae that form a continuous ground cover that persists under regular mowing and traffic. Turf, on the other hand, is the community of turf-grass plants and the soil attached to their roots. This book presents basic tuft management subjects, applicable to tropical climates in a simple and direct way that can be easily understood by readers from diverse cultures. It is liberally illustrated with line drawings and photographs, to aid understanding of key concepts, processes and relationships presented.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.