Shaun Tyson, "Essentials of Human Resource Management, Fifth Edition"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006-06-28 | ISBN: 0750667958 | 480 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
Essentials of HRM combines a commentary on organizational behaviour with an explanation of human resource management techniques, and also acts as an introduction to industrial relations. It will prove an invaluable aid to those studying for professional qualifications, such as Membership of the Institute of Personnel Management or the Diploma in Management Studies, and for students on general business or social service courses. Equally, the practising manager will find this book a useful and practical guide.
* Integrates organizational behaviour, HRM systems, HRM policies, employment law and industrial relations in one all-embracing text
* Invaluable introductory guide for students, practitioners and those studying for professional qualifications
* Updated with new case study material to support the topics raised and add practical insight
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.