Ms Janet Heaton, "Reworking Qualitative Data"
Sage PublicationsLtd | 2004 | ISBN: 0761971424 | 176 pages | PDF | 11,4 MB
What is qualitative secondary analysis? How can it be most effectively applied in social research?
This timely and accomplished book offers readers a well informed, reliable guide to all aspects of qualitative secondary analysis.
· Defines secondary analysis
· Distinguishes between quantitative and qualitative secondary analysis
· Maps the main types of qualitative secondary analysis
· Covers the key ethical and legal issues
· Offers a practical guide to effective research
· Sets the agenda for future developments in the subject
Written by an experienced researcher and teacher with a background in sociology, the book is a comprehensive and invaluable introduction to this growing field of social research.
My blog on AH
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
NO MIRRORS according to the rules
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.